How do I install the bookmarklet in Google Chrome?
Dragging and dropping the bookmarklet in versions of Google Chrome fails to create the bookmark. This is an issue with the Chrome browser that many users are having difficulty finding a solution too. See this link: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=0a3c7a8eeccfad81&hl=en
Google doesn't apparently have a goal date for a resolution to this issue, however there is a workaround if you want bookmarklets to work in Chrome.
- In Chrome, click Bookmarks->Bookmark Manager.
- You should see a new tab with the bookmarks and folders listed.
- Select the "Bookmarks Tab" folder on the left.
- Click the "Organize" link, then "Add Page" in the drop down.
- You should see two input fields. Type the name of the bookmark you would like (i.e., CBT Launcher) in the first field.