We know you’re looking for more opportunities to write about the subjects you’re most interested in because we see it all the time.
We also know that sometimes it can be hard to take the time to sit down and write. You all have full-time jobs to do, conferences to prepare for, projects to finish, and lives to live. We understand.
But think about the readers who have everything to gain from your insights, experiences, and lessons — they’re waiting to hear from you. It’s high time that you set a few hours aside every week to write because if you don’t, who will.
That’s why we want to encourage you to submit your ideas to the CrossBrowserTesting blog! Here are three easy steps to get you started.
Areas of interest to us include:
- Technical how-to’s – What’s one really useful thing you’ve learned recently? How about one thing you’re really good at doing that not everyone knows how to do? Teach them! Include frameworks, tools, and techniques that you find helpful in your everyday lives. Whether it be about automating with Selenium or building a web page, sharing this knowledge makes you a valuable part of the community.
- Culture – How can companies better recruit, hire, train, and retain top talent? What makes a great team and a great workplace for testers and devs? What can everyone do to improve, and what does the future of the software industry look like? Share your thoughts and start a conversation.
- Testing Trends – Conversations about different testing and development trends make their way around social media quick. If you have an outlook on testing vs checking, security testing, accessibility testing, automated testing, or anything else, don’t keep it to yourself; share it with your testing peers.
- Lessons learned – What are the stories that helped form who you are as a tester, designer, or developer, and what have you learned? Whether it be your thoughts on the past, present, or future of software and technology, want to hear your unique perspective.
2. Consider CrossBrowserTesting
Why should you write for us? We know it’s not always enough to do things just for the pleasure of contributing to that greater good. That’s why, in addition to giving you the opportunity to contribute to the greater good, we also offer:
- Amazon gift card – Amazon Prime Day may have already come and gone, but there’s a lot you can do with $$ to the internet’s biggest e-commerce marketplace. Whether you want to put it towards Alexa or a shiny new testing book, it’s a hard prize to say no to.
- CrossBrowserTesting t-shirt – I don’t know if you’ve seen our super soft, super cool t-shirts yet, but everyone loves them. I mean, really loves them. They were completely gone within the first four hours we gave them out at Selenium Conference.
- Visibility to your personal brand/website/company – Between the thousands of CrossBrowserTesting site visitors, blog readers, email subscribers, and social media follows, we’re ready to pull out all the stops when it comes time to distribute your content. Whether you want to help promote your session at an upcoming conference or gain more traffic to your graphic design services, we have a strategy to show you off and the network to help you out.
By now you should be well convinced that it’s important to your mindfulness, career, and even style that you should be submitting your ideas to CrossBrowserTesting. So what’re you waiting for?
Email your proposed headline with a brief description to email@example.com.
PS. Please steer clear from attempting to advertise your business, product, or service in your proposed guest blog — this includes linking to your company within the content. Pitches submitted for marketing purposes and unrelated topics will be declined. This opportunity is solely for professionals and thought leaders in the testing, development, and design industries to have a platform to share their ideas and experiences.